CSI-COP project concluded on 31 August 2023. The final report, a synthesis of results can be downloaded from here: CSI-COP D6.6 Synthesis- Project Results_v5-4_310823
Other results, including public reports are available to anyone to read and download from this page. More information about CSI-COP outputs are in the sub-project details below (work packages – WP). CSI-COP reports are also available to download from the EU Cordis page and from Zenodo open-access platform.
- WP1 – Project Management: completed August 2023. Reports produced include data management plans (DMP1 & DMP2); policy brief1; societal impact.
- WP2 – Research phase completed September 2020. Research on how to do citizen science: reports available to download from Zenodo open access platform and from this page.
- WP3 – Completed in June 2022. Engaging the general public based on WP2 findings – reports available to download from Zenodo and below.
- WP4 – Completed in January 2023. Website and apps investigations by citizen scientists are now ready to explore through open-access databases from below – select project result D4.1 for websites, and D4.2 for apps. Report on who the citizen scientists were in CSI-COP (volunteers from members of the public who conducted website and app investigations), can be found below, D4.3 document.
- WP5 – Completed May 2023 including innovation of Repository by Xcel Resources Ltd, Coventry University’s CSI-COP sub-contractor. The main project innovation is an online searchable repository based on ‘citizen scientists and project researchers ‘ WP4 website and app investigations. A short manual accompanying the Repository explains how to use it to search for tracking uncovered in CSI-COP’s website and app investigations: https://csi-cop.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/CSI-COP-Repository-Manual-Deliverable_D5.2-D19.pdf
CSI-COP First data management plan (DMP1)
Here you can read CSI-COP’s first data management plan (DMP1: 2020). This begins the living document explaining the proj....