CSI-COP results will include public reports available to anyone to read and download about work completed in sub-projects (work packages – WP).
Public reports realised from tasks in CSI-COP work packages are available to download from this site, from the EU Cordis page and from Zenodo open-access platform.
- WP1 – project management: ongoing. Reports produced include data management plans (DMP1 & DMP2); policy brief1; societal impact.
- WP2 – completed September 2020. Research on how to do citizen science: reports available to download from Zenodo and below.
- WP3 – completed in June 2022. Engaging the general public based on WP2 findings – reports available to download from Zenodo and below.
- WP4 – completed in January 2023. Website and apps investigations by citizen scientists are now ready to explore through open-access databases from below – select project result D4.1 for websites, and D4.2 for apps. Report on who the citizen scientists were in CSI-COP (volunteers from members of the public who conducted website and app investigations), can be found below, D4.3 document.
- WP5 – begun preparation. With Coventry University CSI-COP sub-contractor, Xcel Resources Ltd., innovation of online searchable repository based on WP4.
- WP6 – ongoing. Project communication, dissemination, and exploitation activities – please see news item pages: https://csi-cop.eu/news-events/ and https://csi-cop.eu/news-letters/ .