CSI-COP’s First Newsletter Presents: Project Introduction, update on the project at the end of its first year ,interview of CSI-COP Advisory Board member, Professor Darlene Cavalier
Fourth News Letter
Fifth News Letter
CSI-COP’s 5th Newsletter, February-March 2022 updates on consortium partner gathering in December 2021 in Patras – Greece. Information on forthcoming free half-day informal education workshops is also presented. The workshops are based on CSI-COP’s ‘Your Right to Privacy Online‘ course.
Sixth News Letter
In CSI-COP’s April-May 2022 #6 newsletter, in addition to project updates and partner activities, we present a fascinating interview of a citizen scientist: Alice Sheppard. Find out how citizen science participation boosts confidence and helps to advance science.
CSI-COP’s 7th Newsletter
CSI-COP’s 7th Newsletter Presents:
- Project purpose – page 1
- Free Informal education ‘Your Right to Privacy Online’ course/MOOC: page 1
- Partner updates: pages 2-4
- Project updates: Big Cookie Count, project achievements, future events – pages 4-6
- Interview: Dr. Emma L. Briant, a researcher on Netflix documentary ‘The Great Hack’ – pages
- CSI-COP partners: page 11